We understand that there are times in life when you just need a helping hand. You might be doing very well in some parts of your life while struggling in others. Now might be the time when you need someone to come alongside to encourage you and guide you from the Bible.
Except by special arrangement, all counseling is scheduled on Tuesday afternoons and evenings.
What kind of problems can we help with?
- People struggling in their marriage relationships
- Parents who need help with their children, or the other way around.
- People struggling with financial problems: debt, financial planning, budgeting.
- People trying to find purpose in life.
- People dealing with sexual sin.
- People who have emotional trouble: depression, anger, bitterness, grief, etc.
- People with many kinds of problems.
In all cases, we use the Bible, God's sufficient Word, to answer the problems of life.