Do you need counseling?
We understand that there are times in life where you just need a helping hand. You might be doing very well in some parts of your life while struggling in others. Now might be the time when you need someone to come alongside to encourage and guide you from the Bible.
Please Note: Except by special arrangement, all counseling is scheduled for Tuesday afternoons or evenings.
What kinds of problems can we help with?
- People struggling in their marriage relationships
- Parents who need help with their children, or the other way around
- People struggling with financial problems: debt, financial planning, budgeting
- People trying to find purpose in life
- People dealing with sexual sin
- People who have emotional trouble (depression, anger, bitterness, grief, etc.)
- People with many kinds of problems
In all cases, we use the Bible, God’s sufficient Word, to answer the problems of life.