What can you expect?
What can you expect from Grace Counseling?
1. Encouragement - Each of our staff will encourage you to succeed and appeal to you to follow Jesus with your whole heart.
2. Respect - Each of our staff will care for you, pray for you, and treat you respectfully.
3. Privacy - Our counselors will keep your information in strict confidence except where the counselor believers there is a biblical requirement to get others involved (criminal activity, for example).
What does Grace Counseling expect from you?
1. Be honest - It is usually impossible for us to provide real help if you are not honest with us. You will not be belittled or judged.
2. Do your homework - During most counseling sessions, you will be given projects that will help you to grow and change in permanent ways.
3. Give us some time - Your problems did not develop overnight; true and lasting change will usually take several weeks. We meet with most people for 3-4 months on a weekly basis.